So me, my family and the women went to the museum of Science and Industry, I'll blog about that later. To whet your appetite I figure I'll blog about this chocolate gem I found in the gift shop. Presenting the one, the only,
Leonardo Da Vinci Chocolate Bar!

I admit you do feel classy chawing on a fancy chocolate from the Renaissance man himself, but there is a catch. The bar is priced at a modest three fucking dollars. Now I'm not a cheap man by any means, but three bucks for a bar of chocolate with a dead inventors face on it is pretty expensive. It's from Chicago which means you could buy it at half price anywhere else. Though the sheer novelty factor of the item makes you feel like hot shit. Knowing that I am one of the few and proud to have Da Vinci chocolate pass through me does command a certain sense of honor. Moving on the the actual taste of the bar.

The bar is textured with a no slip grip for those who just caaan't seem to hold onto their food. This fail-safe is incredibly convenient as I always apply a layer of butter to my fingers before I eat. The actual bar itself is unremarkable, you could transplant any other chocolate bar into the package and I wouldn't know. It doesn't taste too bad. I should take back some of the mean things I said about it, and it's big gay mom, but I won't. A word of advice, eat it cold or frozen.
Overall I give it a five out of ten.
Not bad Mr. Vinci, not bad.
Ciao,
--Transit
2 Comments:
i grease my hands before eating as well! i should go find one of those chocolate bars...
Why don't they just put a handle on the chocolate bar?
Post a Comment
<< Home