ANAL SEX
Sorry, I just want more hits on the site. You know how it is.
And I wanted to make you really embarassed if someone was reading over your shoulder. Suckers.
Anyways, I don't know how many of you guys remember Koala's March. Now I may have dreamed this, but I'm pretty sure that they popped up and started to be popular around the time that America for some reason became obsessed with Australia. I remember watching Crocodile Dundee and eating Dunkaroos and of course Koala's March. I only found out now that Koala's March is actually a Japanese food, not Australia. Anyway, I maybe it was just me who had a freaky obsession with Australia at the time...but I'm pretty sure America had one. It's true, I saw it on the TV.

At first glance they look like illegal fireworks, but I assure you the only explosion that takes place is in your pants when you taste these things. OK, maybe they're not that good, but they are quite an amazing candy/cookie thing. Well I guess I'll just cut to the fucking chase and show you the things.

Each Koala is doing something strange and different..Well not everyone is an individual, but I was surprised at how many original Koalas there were. There's the bandit Koala with downs syndrom, oh man I'm going to hell for that one for sure. The lower left one is eating a taco or he's bleeding and holding a bandage to his face. Try to eat it with that in mind. Most of them seem to be eating something, how ironic. God must truly hate these here Koalas. I just about typed Pandas, Goddamn I'm way too American for my own good.

That's what's really in them. It's kind of like icing, except not as obnoxiously sweet. The shell isn't really sweet too, so it isn't like you're getting held down while something shits sugar into your mouth. It's a good balance. I highly recommend these things, they kick so much ass.

Unfortunately you can't really find them in normal stores. The person who gave me these got them at..Too Cool. I guess it's worth it, though it would remove every last shred of dignity I have. Ahh who am I kidding, fuck it. I'm going to Too Cool.
If you see some douche-bag sneaking around Too Cool, that's me.
--Transit, blogger of mystery and some really, really nerdy shit.
8 Comments:
Aha ha, I remember going into Too Cool and finding those, that was a fun day.
i love koala's march. :D
way to post again. i missed blogger you.
Oh Max, buying those for him amidst the Hello Kitties and pink walls made me feel like I was doing something good...for once.
Make sure to wear your purple shirt when you walk into Too Cool, Spencer.
thank freaking God! you updated! i've been waiting for my fix, spencer...
and we are starting a support group. the aadea. (abused actors of duet events association) yep.
luv always
lady li
I for one would like to join the aadea carl and I have been on the verge of beating each other up about as many times as there are calories from eating those poor koala ...things
~Em
tell me that you're back for good!
i heart koala yummies.
yummy!!
ahem.
you should update. por favor.
i saw sports beans in downtown naperville. you should review those.
Post a Comment
<< Home