Make it Blak
Ahh the fulfillment of finally getting my hands on some damn Coke Blak. If you read my old blog you'll probably remember I've been pursuing coke blak for a long time. And here it is finally. It's not bad looking stuff. It has a pretty nice looking bottle. Drinking something from a glass bottle is 90% more enjoyable than drinking it from a can. No I did not make that up.
The box really comes with four bottles, but the woman stole two of them. The bottles are pretty cool, a little small but not too bad. They're kind of hand sized, for me at least.
I don't know why there's a little squiggly thing about the a. I just say "black", you can't say it any other way without sounding like an asshat. Unless you're blind or illiterate you'll have noticed it's called a "fusion" beverage. Honestly it's really more of a novelty spin-off drink. Kind of like Family Guy.
Finally the taste. It tastes...Good. I like it I'm thinking about buying more actually. One of the reasons I like it is that it's not diet. It doesn't have crazy amounts of sugar. But it's not artificially sweetened like that new Pepsi Jazz shit. It's like drinking coke with a coffee aftertaste. Overall I'd give this one a...7, make it 8 out of ten. Because it's got a good bottle.I'll leave you with a question. Is it ever ok to say holy static Batman?
--Transit


10 Comments:
To answer the question, I would say it depends on the situation.
in my opinion, it is ALWAYS okay to say 'holy static batman'. always. infact, why aren't you saying it now?
HOLY STATIC BATMAN! you should get on top of that.
my house, monday. okay?
I think the answer to that question is a very definate maybe.
I love freezing my tax bills.
yes. that is always acceptable to say.
glad the coke blak was to your liking, spence-dub. :D
luv always
lady li
update, ho!
you should use the word asshat more often.
i agree with the asshat comment that m made.
now update before i shoot myself.
or you.
Update your blog, you slutfuck.
CURSE YOU ARCH NEMESIS!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home