Transit About Town
So I've decided that updating in small packs is really the best way to go, since making a big production out of things is kinda hard and I really can't write a lot about some of the stupid shit I blog about. Basically what I'm saying is;
I'm lazy as fuck and I don't give a damn if you want big updates.
Speaking of things that are as crazy as fuck, let me take you to a magical place I like to call, the shitty antique store full of old records and stuff. I took the girlfriend there to buy some records which was a big mistake, she insisted on looking through every single pile of records. There must have been at least 300 records there. Maybe 200. Since the women was off in record land I took a look around the place. That's when I found this.
Now look into it's eyes
I don't know what in the fuck this is. Let me give you a better less blurry picture of this...monster.
Stay beautiful,
--Transit


3 Comments:
Man I don't like that blue dude...
yeahhh. i believe that it actually says "Boobah" if you press it's hand or something. its some weird ass-shit.
THOSE THINGS ARE SO CREEPY... I had nightmares.
Post a Comment
<< Home